New York / New Jersey / Michigan / Florida / Texas / Illinois / California / Washington
The responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
* Prospecting – identify, research, and contact potential customers along with sales calls and presentations.
* Problem solving – understand and address customer problems.
* Account management – account support as needed for customer orders.
* Presentations – prepare and deliver high-impact customer presentations.
* Negotiating – negotiate contracts with new customers.
* Business alliance development – establish and build strong relationships with sales and marketing teams.
* Community involvement.
Desired Skills & Experience
*Minimum experience of 3 years B2B selling experience with a documented success record.
*Ability to understand procurement processes.
*Sound business judgement and excellent negotiating skills.
*Creative and analytical problem solving skills.
*Sense of humor.
*Must have experience cold calling & developing new accounts.
*Experience in our industry.
*Strong client follow up, organizational, & communication skills.
Commission with guaranteed floor, company vehicle, cell phone and laptop. Full employee benefits: including medical, life, dental and vision, credit union membership and participation in the company’s 401k plan plus employer contributions.